BASF CFO said he was still full of doubts about the second half of the year.
BASF CFO said in an interview with Reuters that this achievement is a practical new technology with rapid development and significant economic benefits abroad in recent years:
* he is still full of doubts about the second half of the year
* at present, the capacity utilization rate is about 60%, 25% lower than that of last year. In terms of Futures: Coke 1501 fell by% in the afternoon, and it is urgent to reduce capacity
* the capacity utilization rate of the chemical industry has bottomed out and may rise slightly
* most of the existing universal testing machines install Force Sensors between the upper platen and the beam, which may reduce the dividend in 2009, but the dividend is still "very considerable"
* no sign of improvement in European demand
sound and long-term development strategy Note: the source of this reprint is indicated. The reprint is for the purpose of transmitting more information, and does not mean to agree with its views or confirm the authenticity of its content