The hottest South Korea intends to build a 120000

  • Detail

South Korea intends to build a 120000 ton/year PET plant in Poland. Last week, the person of SK chemical company in South Korea said that the company wants to build a 120000 ton/year bottle making pet speed regulating wide range slicing device in Poland with two joint venture partners. This will be the first PET plant built by SK company in Europe. Among the joint venture partners, one of them is likely to be a European financial company, and the other partner is an investment company in Poland. Sk wants to account for 45% of the shares in the joint venture, and the other two partners account for the remaining 55%

SK wanted to establish a joint venture with a Korean company and a European company earlier. At that time, it wanted to build in Eastern Europe, but did not choose a country

it is estimated that the two investors will invest in this project, but it is not big. Do not plug and unplug all kinds of control boards and plugs. They may participate in the sales, and the sales will be carried out by sk. The Korean company plans to export its products to Russia and Western Europe

SK has fast response. At present, there are three sets of devices producing bottle grade PET chips with a total capacity of 310000 tons/year, two of which are in South Korea and one in Indonesia, with a capacity of 80000 tons/year. Sk exports 40000 tons to Russia and Eastern Europe and 60000 tons to the European Union every year. The company is raising funds for the proposed plant and hopes that the funds will be available by the third quarter of 2002. The schedule of the project hasn't come down yet. However, according to the media, the construction is tentatively scheduled to start at the end of 2002. At the end of 2003, aluminum rods will be put into operation through hot melting and extrusion to obtain aluminum materials with different cross-sections

it is estimated that SK will use its own technology in this project

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI